Feb 15, 2015

PRODUCTIVENESS

THINK, DECIDE, ACT. "By doing this, I will be adhering to the following spiritual principles, Rationality, Integrity, Independence, Honesty, Justice, PRODUCTIVENESS and Pride."

http://heroofyourlife.blogspot.ca/2009/11/my-mission-statement.html

PRODUCTIVENESS is a natural human state.

In beginning to write this, I looked for a quote from Atlas Shrugged that I remembered reading, that I felt would fit well into this blog entry. When finding it, on my ipad (Atlas Shrugged app), I was pleased to find that it came directly from the portion of John Galt's speech that deal with .... Productiveness.....

This list of principles of course, comes directly from that book, and in rereading that quote, I am struck, as always, by the sheer genius of Ayn Rand, and how my attempts to share my thoughts, which of course, are heavily influenced by her ideas, are so amateurish compared to her amazing work. I'm like somebody drawing stick figures compared to Michael-Angelo. And so, I've simply added some screenshots of that part of the speech. Hoping I'm not infringing any copyright. There is no monetary gain from this blog, I just wish to promote life enhancing ideas. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment