May 9, 2012

EnTHUsiasm

EnTHUsiasm:  Another of my favorite words.  Apparently, the THU in enTHUsiam, comes from the greek "theo" meaning god, and enthusiasm translates into "God inside you". Not being a religious person, myself, I like to think that we should look within, and not up in order to reach the best in ourselves.  Regardless of your personal concept of the "best and highest", the idea of having that "in you" makes me realize why it's been said that nothing great was ever accomplished without enthusiasm.   With enthusiasm we don't just go through the motions, we move swiftly, with a sense of urgency and with joy so that even the most difficult task or challenge can become an adventure on our personal journey to  excellence.    That's why "Today I will ALIGN myself with CHERISHING REALITY, FOCUSING AND HAVING FUN, so that I may have the ENERGY that I need to ENTHUSIASTICALLY, live, love, learn and leave a legacy of excellence.

2 comments:

  1. I believe finding enthusiasm will leave you with motivation! Alot of people ask me at times why I like to do things that other people don't....I convince myself to be enthusiastic about it! This works!

    I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thanks for sharing Richard

    ReplyDelete